Mainely Running
Join me as I train in Maine and race all over the world in pursuit of my goal to run a marathon on all 7 continents

Friday, September 13, 2013

Reach the Beach Remorse


For the first time in 5 years I decided not the do the Reach the Beach Relay this year. It is a big time and monetary commitment, and I decided that I just had too much else going on this fall.

I was totally okay with it until this week. And then my Facebook feed started to fill up with posts about RTB. I want to be wasting WAY too much time and effort packing my stuff. I want to be driving to NH and having a pasta dinner and seeing my teammates that I haven't seen in a year. I want to be decorating my van. I want to be sleep deprived, hyped up on espresso beans, making up silly cheers and stiff and sore.


I have major race envy :(

No comments:

Post a Comment