Mainely Running
Join me as I train in Maine and race all over the world in pursuit of my goal to run a marathon on all 7 continents

Friday, April 15, 2011

Running leads to poor decisions

I had a wonderful, wonderful run this morning. I was just going to do my standard 6 miler, but it was so nice to be running in bright sunshine and on familiar roads, that I just couldn't stop. I did 9 and could have kept going if I didn't have so much to do at home.

I felt so good, and since it was already 11, that I decided it would be a good day to skip the coffee. NOT a good idea. I went out to do errands and felt like I was wading through mud. Right now, I'm struggling not to face plant on my keyboard. It is probably more a result of the late night and time change, but I blame the lack of caffeine.

No comments:

Post a Comment