Mainely Running
Join me as I train in Maine and race all over the world in pursuit of my goal to run a marathon on all 7 continents

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Farmer's Market!

The best thing about California is that there is fresh produce months ahead of when we get it at home. This week I've been to several farmer's markets and been feasting on strawberries, cherries, tomatoes, fresh greens, bread, and goat cheese (I don't know what it is about goat cheese lately, I'm obsessed. Like the saying, you had at hello. You had me at the goat cheese. Anything it's in, on, and near, I want!)
The Wednesday night market in Santa Rosa was especially fantastic. They shut down the whole center of the town. There is live music, entertainment, wine tasting, and tons of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment