Mainely Running
Join me as I train in Maine and race all over the world in pursuit of my goal to run a marathon on all 7 continents

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Foodie Pen Pal Reveal: November

I can't believe another month has flow by and it is food pen pal reveal day already!

blogbadgeAPPLE Foodie Penpals

Foodie Pen Pals is an awesome idea thought up by Lindsay at the Lean Green Bean. Every month you get a pen pal pairing via email. You then have some time to exchange e-mails and get to know your pen pal before mailing out their box. The boxes are to be filled with fun foodie things, local food items or even homemade treats! The spending limit is $15, so it is fun without breaking the bank. 

My foodie pen pal this month was Elizabeth from Food-ramblings.com. Her blog is great- I went to take a quick look, and ended up spending more than an hour looking around! 

Elizabeth sent me a great box. Inside was Virginia peanuts: I put them out at Thanksgiving and they disappeared quickly; Chex Mix: my favorite salty, crunchy snack; A dark chocolate, almond, sea salt bar: UM total delish; and some Wasabi puffs which I am saving for a lunch time treat.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Glad you liked everything...Virginia peanuts are perfect for a Thanksgiving treat :)

    ReplyDelete