Mainely Running
Join me as I train in Maine and race all over the world in pursuit of my goal to run a marathon on all 7 continents

Friday, December 7, 2012

Cutest Dog Ever

The BF has been working doubles this week so I have been watching his dog Dixie. She has completely won me over to the small dog side.

How can you not love this?

We always had big dogs when I was growing up, Newfoundlands, St. Bernards, and golden retrievers. So I tend to prefer big, slobbery, sweet dogs. But it is convenient that you can just pick up a small dog when they aren't listening. And a nice warm dog in your lap is pretty darn nice. Dixie made the round of laps last night. My Mom, Aunt, and cousin were all over for the night.

"helping" Lindsay make some jewelery.

 It is great to have a companion when I am working at home alone all day. It also forces me to take a break and go for a walk in the afternoon. I would however love it if she stopped eating cat poop every time I took her out.

Are you a dog person or a cat person? Big dogs or little dogs?

1 comment:

  1. I am definitely more of a cat person, but I bet I would like a small dog that would sit in my lap... if it wasn't yippy! I always lean toward the bigger dogs though ;)

    ReplyDelete