Mainely Running
Join me as I train in Maine and race all over the world in pursuit of my goal to run a marathon on all 7 continents

Monday, September 19, 2011

More Reach the Beach Photos

Despite a 6 hour flight last night, I'm feeling good. My legs are almost back to normal and I no longer feel like a sleep deprived zombie. I did an easy hour and half bike ride yesterday along with some upper body weights, and 55 mins on the elliptical today. Maybe tomorrow I'll try to run. I'm still on my post reach the beach high, so here are some more pics from the event that I got from my team-mates.

The whole team at the very chilly start!

Me at the start with all the other people in our starting group during a rare moment of partial sunshine.

The team slogging through the sand at the finish


We're done! And rocking our awesome shirts!

No comments:

Post a Comment