Mainely Running
Join me as I train in Maine and race all over the world in pursuit of my goal to run a marathon on all 7 continents

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Moving On

Major life changes, like moving, are not easy. I feel like I'm at the worst point right now. The decision has been made and there's no turning back. All I can do is wait, and second guess my decision. One minute I can't wait to live on my own, and the next I worry about how lonely I'll be. It's complicated ending a living arrangement with friends. I instigated the household breakup, so I feel responsible for my room-mates happiness. I want to be happy about my new house, but I feel like I can't be because they're in such flux. We're having to remember who owns what, divide up common goods, and renegotiate our relationships. I've been relying a little too heavily on chocolate as a coping strategy.

No comments:

Post a Comment