Mainely Running
Join me as I train in Maine and race all over the world in pursuit of my goal to run a marathon on all 7 continents

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A weeks worth of workouts at home

Before Thanksgiving I shared what a typical week of workouts looks like when I'm on the road. This week I'm lucky enough to be working for home. Here's what a week at home in the fall/winter looks like:
Monday AM 45 minute kickboxing class. 45 minute strength class.
Tuesday AM: A 60 minute run, usually an interval or tempo workout. Yesterday I cranked out a 7:30 magic mile. Go me! PM: If my work schedule allows, I hit up the noon yoga class at . If not, I do a DVD at home at night.
Wednesday AM: 30 minutes on the elliptical and then a 45 minute absolute kick butt boot camp class PM: Fit club. We do something different every week, but usually 25-30 minutes of a cardio turbo fire and then some strength
Thursday AM: A 60 minute run with some hill repeats thrown in PM: Pilates or yoga
Friday: AM: A 60 minute step class, and then either a 45 minute class that is a combo of zumba and strength, or just weight on my own
Saturday: AM: 60 minute kickboxing class if I am home. But I try to ski or do some seasonal day long activity.
Sunday: AM: Long run

No comments:

Post a Comment