Mainely Running
Join me as I train in Maine and race all over the world in pursuit of my goal to run a marathon on all 7 continents

Thursday, December 29, 2011

The Best of 2011- Part 3

September- I bought a house!!
Probably the scariest thing I've ever done because it's a huge commitment.  But, I absolutely love being back in Maine and having my own house.




October- Reach the Beach and New Orleans
I just couldn't pick one, because both were a blast! My company meeting in New Orleans the first weekend in October was surprisingly fun. New Orleans just has so much spirit that it is impossible to have a bad time there. I really enjoyed getting to know all my coworkers and felt so lucky to be part of such a great company. And then, my Reach the Beach team was super fun this year and I kicked some butt on all my legs. 








November- The giant Redwoods in Northern California
I went up to Eureka for work and was totally stunned by the natural beauty. The rugged coast and the towering redwoods totally captured my heart.




December- Connecting with Old Friends

One of the best parts of moving back to Maine is connecting with old friends. I don't know if anyone will ever know you as well as your friends from junior high and high school. We spent pretty much all of our waking hours together and it's been so much fun to see how everyone has changed (or not) over the past 10 years.


Let's hope that 2012 is just as fulfilling and exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment