Mainely Running
Join me as I train in Maine and race all over the world in pursuit of my goal to run a marathon on all 7 continents

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Majorly Dissapointed with CW-X

Last year for Christmas I got a pair of CW-X tights. I'd wanted a pair for a long time, but couldn't bring myself to pay more than $100 for tights for myself. But I figured with the Antarctica Marathon last year, they'd be a good gift idea. I got a pair of the Women's Insultor Stabilyx Tights, and I love them. They were perfect for Antarctica because they're super warm. In fact, they're so warm that I only wear them when it's pretty chilly out, so I don't wear them all that often. I'd say that I've only worn them a total of 20 times. This morning when I went to put them on, I noticed that they already ripping on the inner thighs. I'm talking some pretty major holes. I am so disappointed and pretty mad too. These cost a lot of money and they didn't even last a year. Has anyone else had this experience with C-WX tights or apparel?

No comments:

Post a Comment