Mainely Running
Join me as I train in Maine and race all over the world in pursuit of my goal to run a marathon on all 7 continents

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Race Photos

I got the link to my race photos from the 26.2 with Donna, and for once they aren't terrible.

I love this shot of the start. Supposedly I'm in it somewhere??



At the finish they told me to do the hang ten sign, but my fingers were so cold and numb I couldn't really do it. And then I guess I changed into a man as I warmed up? Because this guy was included in the shots of me. Gave me a good laugh at least.

 These pictures are helping me to keep riding the high of the race. I went out for a run this morning and I had planned for it to just be an easy hour, but I felt so good I threw in some speed intervals and ended up with an average of sub 9 minute miles. After feeling so unmotivated last month, I'm totally loving that I have my mojo back. Hopefully I can ride it all the way to finish line of Rome.

No comments:

Post a Comment