Mainely Running
Join me as I train in Maine and race all over the world in pursuit of my goal to run a marathon on all 7 continents

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Good-bye Running Streak

My unintentional running streak of 12 days officially ended today. I didn't plan a streak, but while I was traveling for work running was the quickest, easiest, and gave me the most bang for my buck. It was s nice change to do lots of short, fast runs instead of fewer long, slow ones.


I thought about running today when I finally got home, but it wasn't in the cards. I have been up since 4 am yesterday, my stomach is feeling a little queasy, and my shins are sore. Instead, I gave my poor neglected bike some attention. It was giving me a sad, dusty face when I drove into the garage.

We were both happy to get outside and get some low impact fresh air and sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment